Orchid LLC and Williams Mullen’s Firearms Industry Group announce the return of the following agencies to the 2021 Firearms Industry Compliance Conference: the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), FBI National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS). The conference will be held on June 8 and 9 in Orlando, Florida.
Year-after-year, the FICC event provides Federal Firearms Licensees with the broadest range of in-person learning and a unique opportunity to interact directly with the federal agency personnel. Much like years past, sessions will include personnel from all four agencies and will also include the following ATF divisions and branches:
- Chief, Firearms Industry Programs Branch (FIPB)
- Chief, IT Service Delivery Division
- Chief, Firearms and Ammunition Technology Division (FATD)
- Chief, Firearms and Explosives Services Division (FESD)
- Associate Chief Counsel, Firearms and Explosives Law Division
- Firearms and Explosives Industry Division (FEID)
- Deputy Assistant Director (Industry Operations), Field Operations (FO)
- Division Chief, NFA Division (NFA)
- Chief, National Tracing Center Division (NTC)
In addition to a dedicated track on FFL Technology, the conference will include a track on firearm Legal / Strategy, and Regulations / Compliance matters. The content will be delivered by expert attorneys, compliance professionals and technologists from Orchid, Williams Mullen, the Federal Agencies and selected keynote speakers.
The following are a few of the notable Federal Agency sessions from over 20 available at the 2021 FICC:
- Private one-on-one meetings with ATF Division and Branch Chief
- Virtual, group roundtables to ask relevant FFL owner / operator questions
- Mastering ATF Manufacturing Inspections
- ATF eForms – Demonstration and Future Design
- Deliberated Firearm Designs | 80% Lowers, Pistol Braces and More
- Advanced eBound Book Principles | Navigating APIs, High Volume Data and Security
- Global Firearm Trade – Exporting Under the Export Administration Regulation
- Legal Side of FFL Revocations
- Top 10 State Firearm Laws Dissected
The 2021 FICC will be held at the beautiful Westgate Lakes Resorts hotel in Orlando, Florida and will include pool side cocktail sessions in the evening. The venue will be structured for a COVID-safe environment and will following strict health and safety guidelines. Discounted resort hotel rooms have been made available both before and after the event for families who wish to relax in the sun.
To learn more about the 2021 Firearms Industry Compliance Conference or to register, visit the event site at ficconference.com.