HatsanUSA, the exclusive U.S. distributor of Escort Shotguns, is proud to showcase the Escort FieldHunter Youth. This pump-action shotgun is engineered for youth and smaller framed shooters of all levels.
The FieldHunter Youth is a 20 gauge, with a 3-inch chamber that can handle a variety of shots, including steel (with specific chokes). The included multi-choke system includes five chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL). The versatility of multiple size chokes, plus the capability to shoot 2 ¾ in. to 3 in. shotgun shells, makes it the perfect youth shotgun for every hunting adventure, including upland birds, small game, waterfowl, and turkey. A migratory plug can be installed for 2+1 capacity and removed for a complete 4+1 capacity.
To ensure durability, Escort has designed the FieldHunter Youth with a synthetic polymer stock and forend that features textured grips, and an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver is fully anodized that sports a well-designed 11mm groove for optics mounts. The chrome-plated, 22-inch barrel pulls everything together utilizing a 7mm checkered and ventilated anti-glare rib ending with a classic brass bead.
For fit and comfort, there is a well-designed rubber recoil TrioPad with spacers that can be added or removed to adjust the length of pull. Stock shims provide adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit. Safety is a significant concern for any firearm, so a manual cross-button safety is built in. Mounted sling studs make for easy carry and firing support. Finally, the FieldHunter Youth is lightweight, weighing slightly over 6 lbs., making it easy to carry and easy to use. It’s ready for your next hunting adventure.
FieldHunter Youth Features:
- 20 gauge, 3 in. chamber, pump-action shotgun
- Allows for 2 ¾ in. to 3 in. shotshells
- Anodized aircraft alloy receiver with 11mm grove for optics mounts
- Durable synthetic polymer stock and forend with textured grip surfaces
- TrioPad rubber butt pad for enhanced recoil absorption with spacers to extend the length of pull
- Stock shims allow adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit
- Chrome plated oxidation resistant barrel
- Multi-choke system with five chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL)
- Can take steel shots with specific chokes
- All barrels are proof tested at the factory to ensure maximum durability
- 7mm checkered and ventilated anti-glare rib
- Brass bead front sight
- Magazine capacity: 4+1 or 2+1 with a migratory plug installed
- Manual cross-button safety
- Mounted sling studs
- Barrel length: 22 in.
- Overall length: 41 in.
- Avg. weight: 6.2 lbs.
- MSRP: $339.99
For more information, please visit WWW.HATSANUSA.COM.