Browning is pleased to add another high-performance workhorse to their autoloading shotgun line in the form of the new Maxus II Stalker.
The new Maxus II Stalker comes with a non-glare matte black finish that minimizes glare in the field and fits right in on a sporting clays range. The fast cycling and proven reliable Power Drive Gas System admirably cycles a wide variety of loads and minimizes felt recoil. Shooting comfort and control have been improved with a new SoftFlex™ cheek pad and new Inflex recoil pad. The new stock can be trimmed for a shorter length of pull or increased with the included spacers. Shims are included to adjust cast and drop at comb. Rubber overmolding on the stock and new forearm improve grip in all conditions. A new screw-on style forearm cap makes disassembly easy.
To learn more about the features and specs of the new Maxus II Stalker, as well as access downloadable hi res images please visit:
Browning Maxus II
Browning Maxus II Stalker
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversized bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- ABS hard case included
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.