FN America, LLC, manufacturer of the World’s Most Battle-Proven Firearms, is seeking an experienced and creative marketeer to lead FN’s marketing team as Director for the company’s commercial, law enforcement and military business lines.
This position is directly responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the FN brand. This includes, but is not limited to, content marketing and thought leadership strategy, product launches, sales enablement, events/trade shows, lead generation campaigns, market research, advertising, brand management, digital communication strategies, social media strategy, company websites, public relations, internal communications, regulatory communications, and participation in organizational strategic operations planning.
The position’s primary responsibilities include:
- Establishes, owns, and drives a communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment to the FN brand.
- Ensures new marketing, communication and public relations programs are aligned with the sales strategy and aimed at reaching sales targets and brand loyalty. Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Develops digital strategies that ensure user engagement and consumer awareness. Oversees all SEO strategy, social media platforms and paid marketing efforts to maximize visibility of FN brand. Develops website traffic plan and creates goals and benchmarks to meet. Measures results and oversees analytics to maximize ROI on all digital marketing initiatives.
- Leads and collaborates on product marketing development activities, to include market opportunity analysis, product requirements identification, competitive analysis, strategic alliance management activities and relationship building, business case development, product launch plans, and supporting communication strategies. Monitors competitive landscape to update product development on competitors’ products, sales and marketing activities.
- Actively leads and coaches the marketing support functions to include channel marketing, trade show, and public relations managers and specialists to produce high quality materials on time and within budget. Establishes budgets, staffing plans, and resource allocation within department.
Position requirements and desired qualifications include:
- 10-plus years of related experience, to include 5 years of management experience in the firearms, outdoor sports, sporting goods, or other consumer product industry is required. 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing is also required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must demonstrate leadership, creativity, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player and self-directed.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization.
- Must exercise a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
To apply for this position or review the full responsibilities and qualifications, please visit the Careers section at www.fnamerica.com or follow this link. All applications must be received via the online submission form; applications or resumes sent via email will not be considered.
For more information, visit us at www.fnamerica.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.