Job Opening: Brands Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Working with: VP of Sales & Marketing
Job Location: Mount Joy, PA 17552
The primary objective of the Brands Sales Manager is to increase sales of Kinsey’s Inc. private label brands & OEM through the development and execution of multi-channel strategies. Strategies will be developed to increase the number of customers purchasing, overall peg placement, and overall sales within targeted customer segments. In addition to top line growth, the Sales Manager is tasked with producing continued positive returns on investments and overall brand profitability. The Brands Sales Manager will consult with the VP of Sales & Marketing on future brand strategies in order to further develop the strategic direction of each individual brand.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Stay in tune with key accounts (Dealer and Ecom) to keep the pulse of the brand and grow the brand within the channel.
- Create and execute annual sales plans
- Manage day to day needs and overall relationship of Mass Merchant accounts.
- Manage day to day needs and overall relationship of distributor accounts (domestic & international).
- Manage the day to day needs and overall relationship of OEM accounts.
- Actively engage all Kinsey’s Inc. business unit managers to grow brand sales within their units.
- Evaluate and manage rep group relationships.
- Manage the sale of heavy inventory while preserving as much value as possible.
- Manage the sale of inactive inventory while preserving as much value as possible.
- Present special buy opportunities to key accounts that fit within brand and profitability goals.
- Manage external brand partnerships – licenses & royalties
- Actively engage with the Creative Director and the VP of Sales and Marketing to create consumer direct sales strategies to be executed on consumer direct websites.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing strategies for each brand across all business units.
- Work with the Creative Director to implement packaging methods for new products that fit item profitability goals and sales placement goals.
- Manage periodic financial reports pertaining to sales, profits, tax, and royalty payments.
- Attend trade shows and consumer shows to actively drive sales and brand awareness.
- Assist in Tariff & HTS Identification and reporting
- Assist in low level sourcing projects as needed
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of business fundamentals
- Detailed understanding of sales strategies & concepts
- Participant in the hunting and outdoor industry, preferably participates in archery
- Relatable to the targeted demographic (consumer and B2B customer)
- Extremely personable
- Ability to travel frequently
*Applicants should submit a resume to Human Resources:
Email: HR@KinseysInc.com - Please use System Administrator for the subject title.
Website: www.kinseysinc.com – Careers Section
About Kinsey’s Archery
Kinsey’s is a leading distributor to the outdoor and archery industry. Carrying more than 15,500 products from more than 500 brands, the company offers domestic and international retailers a wide array of products and services including a 950-page catalog; an online ordering system; a renowned arrow-fletching program and more. The company owns innovative consumer brands including October Mountain Products™, Fin-Finder™, Elevation™ and BlackHeart™.