Realtree – the world's leading camouflage designer, marketer, and licensor – is seeking an experienced marketing professional to assume its VP/Marketing position.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the executive team, the VP develops short- and long-term strategies and goals to meet specified targets.
- The VP is responsible for developing and overseeing the marketing budget and implementing marketing strategies.
- Supervises the development of marketing materials to maintain a consistent brand and enhance the company’s image and public awareness.
- Demonstrated leadership skills are required but must be equally comfortable taking initiative and operating in a hands-on manner.
- Capable of handling multiple projects at once and operating effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Must evaluate market conditions. Keep up-to-date on marketing trends and demographics of customers. Develop benchmarks to measure campaign effectiveness and communicate results with executive team.
- Additional responsibilities are digital marketing, events, public relations, advertising campaigns and creative services.
- Manage trade show booths to include design and set up. Ensure trade show readiness to include advertising, promotions, corporate show theme and materials.
- Identify and capitalize on value partnerships, whether Licensing or Sales related – or both. Work with appropriate Team members to prepare, meet and service these partnerships. Travel as necessary.
- Must have a deep interest in the evolution of the digital media landscape and how that change affects consumer behavior.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
Customer Service Internal/External
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (post-graduate degree in marketing/design) and 10+ years of experience in a senior marketing position. Other requirements may include a proven track record of developing effective marketing strategies and meeting targets, as well as strategic planning and public relations experience.
Experience: In addition to education and previous work experience, a number of personal attributes are necessary: ability to motivate staff, communication, vision, initiative, negotiation skills, leadership, budget and finance skills.
Equipment / Material:
MAC Computers: Day to day operations
Mobile Devices: iPhone and iPad
Interested, qualified candidates should send resume/materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we comply with the A.D.A.
The above description may not include all the features of the position and is not intended to be restrictive.
Realtree is the world's leading camouflage designer, marketer, and licensor with over 1,000 licensees utilizing the Realtree camouflage brand. Thousands of outdoor and lifestyle products are available in Realtree camouflage patterns. In addition, Realtree is committed to supporting individuals and groups that work to ensure our outdoor heritage, the conservation of natural places, and the wildlife that resides there. Find Realtree on Realtree 365, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and at Realtree.com.