The new Military Armament Corporation announces the launch of the JSOC 1911, a classic design born of hard-learned lessons on the battlefields of the 1970’s and 80’s.
CEO, Tim Mulverhill, explained “The new Military Armament Corporation draws it’s roots from the era of a resurgent American resolve, when we once stood between the massed divisions of the Soviets and our allies in Western Europe, hunted drug cartel kingpins in South America, and being called a communist was the greatest insult imaginable”.
Incorporating modifications once performed in 1911 custom shops or by U.S. Military armorers of the time, the JSOC features the following:
- Government size Forged Carbon Steel Slide and Frame.
- .45 ACP 416R Match Grade Barrel with 11-degree Target Crown
- Brass Bead Front Sight
- LPA® Fully Adjustable Rear Sight inlet into the Slide for a lower profile and for ease of concealed carry
- 25 LPI Checkering on Front Strap and Mainspring housing
- Black Skeletonized Trigger with Overtravel Adjustment
- Skeletonized Hammer
- Beavertail Grip Safety
- Ambidextrous Thumb Safeties
- Extended Magazine Release
- One Piece Competition Style Magwell and Mainspring housing.
- Tennifer QPQ® finished Frame and Slide
- Dark Walnut Checkered Grips with MAC Logo
- Allen Head Grip Screws
Each pistol comes with 2 eight round magazines, cleaning kit, cleaning cloth, hard locking case, and cable trigger lock.
To see the new JSOC 1911 and other MAC products, visit the MAC booth #40812.