Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Director of eCommerce
Job location: Remote
The eCommerce Account Coordinator position is an entry-level, remote role supporting online listing creation, account setup, and listing maintenance.
The account coordinator position will assist our senior account executives through providing administrative support, report creation and maintenance, audits, site listing updates, as well as effectively communicating to both internal, and external teams. The account coordinator may be exposed to more advanced digital marketing techniques and tasks, including but not limited to email marketing, listing graphics creation and marketing content creation.
Previous experience in product merchandising, marketing, online retail, customer service, and data management are a plus but not necessary. Additionally, a background in the Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor industry would be helpful in this position but is not mandatory.
The account coordinator role acts as the point person for all administrative aspects of the division including account creation, problem resolution, listing compliance, updates, etc.
Desired behavior traits include: patience, thoroughness, attentiveness to detail, multitasking master, highly organized, task oriented, results driven, and deadline sensitive. The account coordinator reports directly to the director of eCommerce.
Ideal Skills & Traits:
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Business Suite, Web Forms, Adobe Suite
- Ability to upload listing information to excel documents, Google Sheets, etc.
- Adjust and manipulate product images
- Develop simple listing graphics or manipulate existing graphics
- Client Management
- Apply for and create online accounts
- Collect, organize, and update client information
- Create and manage online product listings
- Create support cases and work with clients and customers
- Monitor listings and inventory levels
- Coordinate inventory replenishment
3. Administrative Expert
- Office management
- Support Account Manager
- Create and maintain client trackers
4. Customer Service
- Review consumer messages and coordinate customer care
- Request reviews and report results
- Great work ethic
- Able to work remotely with little to no direct oversight
- Able to solve problems relying on open-source information
- Driven to learn new processes independently
Tasks / Duties:
- Create new eCommerce product listings and update existing listings on all assigned channels
- Upload images and videos to listings, fill out upload templates and execute bulk product uploads on assigned accounts
- Monitor assigned accounts for listing issues, resolve issues as they arise and report
- Communicate regularly with customer support for assigned accounts in order to support product listings with technical issues
- Monitor and report new messages, reviews, and feedback to the account manager
- Make changes to price sheets, and product information documents as needed
- Report progress status to the leadership team
- Generate listing reports as requested by the leadership team.
Medical, and Vision insurance offerings
Company paid dental insurance with additional offerings
401k plus investment matching
Paid internet and cell phone
CONTACT: Applicants should submit a resume via email to:
email@example.com. Please use ‘eCommerce Account Coordinator’ as the subject heading.
About Kelly Brand Management
A division of Kelly Products
Kelly Brand Management (KBM) is a sales, marketing, and business management consultancy delivering strategic sales channel management and e-commerce solutions. With a unique perspective and powerful range of brand development and comprehensive agency access to distribution, brick and mortar, buy group, dealer and eCommerce channels, KBM is helping customers win more often. For more information, visit their website.