Rock River Arms, the industry's most respected name in Modern Sporting Rifles and pistols, is honored to be the recipient of the 2022 Shooting Illustrated Golden Bullseye “Rifle of the Year” Award. For the 2022 contention, Shooting Illustrated’s seven-member committee selected the Rock River Arms RBG customizable bolt-action chassis rifle available in .308/7.62 and 6.5 Creedmoor.
“The NRA Publications Golden Bullseye Award is the highwater mark for the shooting industry,” said Rock River Arms owner Chuck Larson. “That the Shooting Illustrated’s selection committee picked the Rock River Arms RBG to receive its 2022 Golden Bullseye ‘Rifle of the Year’ award is both thrilling and humbling. We invested a lot of R&D and manufacturing effort to bring the RBG platform to market with an eye towards meeting the needs of the discerning long-range competitive shooter and hunter, and recognition from the nation’s vanguard shooting publication certainly validates the result.”
The RBG is a customizable rifle featuring RRA’s proprietary short action and an air-gauged, cryo-treated Wilson stainless steel barrel available in 20-, 22-, or 24-inch length. The barreled action sits in a KRG aluminum chassis featuring an AICS-compatible detachable box magazine. Other features include a precision Triggertech trigger, oversized bolt handle, 20 MOA picatinny rail base, and factory-guaranteed sub-MOA accuracy. In addition to the optional barrel lengths, the RBG chassis is offered in black, tan, or green finish.
Shooting Illustrated employs a seven-member committee of editors, graphic designers, and veteran NRA Publications staff to evaluate Golden Bullseye contenders based on the following criteria:
- Recently introduced and available to consumers prior to the selection of the Golden Bullseye Awards
- Used/tested by a staff member or regular contributor to the magazine and/or affiliated media
- Reliable in the field, meeting or exceeding the evaluator’s expectations
- Innovative in design and function
- Readily perceived as a value to the purchaser
- Styled in a manner befitting the shooting and hunting industry and, perhaps more importantly, its enthusiasts
For more information on the award-winning RBG chassis rifle from Rock River Arms, visit RockRiverArms.com.