If you love working with firearms and want to be a part of a fun, hardworking team, KUSA would love to talk to you. An ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have prior experience repairing firearms, and have passion for the firearms industry and customer service.
- Maintaining accurate records of the nature of the work done on customers’ firearms as well as customers’ firearm details, such as serial number, type, caliber, and gauge.
- Inspecting customers’ firearms to identify any mechanical problems.
- Repairing damaged firearms components and fixing malfunctions.
- Attaching accessories various firearms.
- Explaining to customers how to fix issues with their firearms.
- Assisting the production gunsmith with firearms coming off the assembly line.
- Assisting the Production Manager in educating the production team on proper firearm repair.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge.
- Other job-related duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Gunsmith training program a plus.
- Proven experience working with firearms.
- Sound knowledge of gun control laws and gun safety.
- The ability to safely use gunsmithing tools.
- The ability to interpret blueprints for guns.
- Strong mechanical, woodworking, and metalworking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Must be ok working in a warehouse setting.
Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Work Environment: Warehouse
Submit Resume to: Anna Gonokhova at email@example.com