Job Opening: CBD Tech Support & Logistic Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Associate of Operations & Administration
Job Location: Mount Joy, PA 17552
The primary objective of the CBD Tech Support & Logistic Coordinator is to service consumers and retailers through delivering excellent support for Kinsey’s consumer brands. The CBD Tech Support & Logistic Coordinator is responsible for managing all warranty resolutions, customer inquiries, and consumer orders by delivering knowledgeable and caring service. The CBD Tech Support & Logistic Coordinator will also be responsible for organizing and attending trade shows and consumer events, including overseeing contracts, personnel planning, logistic arrangements, and all event related details. Additional freight and item logistics will round out this role.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Poses a high-level knowledge of each consumer brand and brands products, including brands mission and objectives.
- Research, coordinate and organize all trade shows and consumer events.
- Attend trade shows and consumer events. Expected travel 8-10 times per year.
- Manage warranty claims and identify defective and/or potentially hazardous product trends
- Oversee all consumer-direct phone calls, e-mails, and orders.
- Implement in stock and product/brand updates to websites.
- Manage freight logistics for shipments from supply chain partners.
- Keep PO expected arrival dates and outstanding quantities accurate.
- Oversee Production team’s build roster, time study and QC arrival documents.
- Act as a liaison on behalf of the Consumer Brands Division to the Kinsey’s Sales Teams by delivering product support, notable updates, and technical training.
- Participate in Kinsey’s Sales Team meetings to remain informed of systems and process updates.
- Other Consumer Brands Division or Kinsey’s Sales Team tasks – as needed.
- Detail oriented; including planning and organizational skills
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Dedication to enhance the customers experience and perception.
- Proficient NAV and Microsoft Office products
- Tech Savvy in archery products
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Consumer Brands products.
- Be proficient in NAV, Jet, K-Net and other systems related to account maintenance
- Maintain competitive product pricing by negotiating material and supply costs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Operate under legal binding Non-Disclosure Agreement
*Applicants should submit a resume to Human Resources:
Email: HR@KinseysInc.com - Please use System Administrator for the subject title.
Website: www.kinseysinc.com – Careers Section
About Kinsey’s Archery
Kinsey’s is a leading distributor to the outdoor and archery industry. Carrying more than 15,500 products from more than 500 brands, the company offers domestic and international retailers a wide array of products and services including a 950-page catalog; an online ordering system; a renowned arrow-fletching program and more. The company owns innovative consumer brands including October Mountain Products™, Fin-Finder™, Elevation™ and BlackHeart™.