GATCO® Sharpeners, manufacturer of the highest quality products in the manual sharpening industry, announces their new Arkansas Tri-Hone Sharpening System.
The GATCO Arkansas Tri-Hone Sharpening System features a coarse silicon carbide stone, a 100% natural Arkansas medium stone, and a 100% natural Arkansas fine stone. The three-stone sharpening system mounts on a natural wood triangle for an elevated work surface, making it easy to sharpen outdoor knives, kitchenware, chisels, wood carving instruments, and more.
GATCO Arkansas Tri-Hone Sharpening System
· Sharpener type: Three-Stone
· Abrasive type(s): Coarse Silicon Carbide, 100% Natural Arkansas Medium stone, and 100% Natural Arkansas Fine
· Stone Edge types it sharpens: Plain
· Knife/tool types it sharpens: All straight-edge knives/tools
· Use designed for: All-purpose, portable
· Sharpener dimensions: 6” x 1.7” x 0.5”
· Sharpener materials: Stones mounted on natural wood triangle
· Sharpener weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz.
· MSRP: $46.25
GATCO produces some of the finest sharpening equipment in the world and currently has a variety of sharpeners to accommodate pocket knives, hunting knives, EDC knives, and even kitchen cutlery. Each sharpener is designed to provide a sharp, professional edge (serrated knives, too) and each is simple to operate.
Learn more about GATCO products at www.bearandsoncutlery.com.