Location: Northeast U.S. (Other National opportunities exist)
We are seeking an outstanding Product Manager to take on this unique, high visibility and high impact role with a globally recognized firearms manufacturer.
This key role calls for a high-caliber, proven marketing/sales leader with related firearms experience who can implement and lead their strategic objectives effectively. The Product Manager will have responsibility for product and category research and development, effectively leveraging their experience with hunting and shooting products to assess and communicate consumer needs and desires. If you are an aggressive, motivated professional seeking to expand your career in the firearms industry, then please inquire immediately for additional information and details!
- Product/prototype testing, feature and function documentation
- Market research and analysis of products and categories
- Assist in coordination of product development procedure
- Manage new product ideas/concepts and catalog
- Product design input analysis+
- Work with Engineering at each stage; own the product from start to finish.
- Line reviews and end consumer perception of product offerings
- Coordinate and collaborate with sales and marketing on product launches to include timing, initial forecasting, market positioning and marketing launch tactics.
- Assist in copywriting, instruction manual writing, and trade shows, as needed
- Assist sales department with product information and misc. supporting materials and projects
- 4 years of experience in the shooting, hunting, reloading industry preferred, but knowledge of the industry is required
- Must possess experience in presenting business case processes.
- Ability to serve as voice of the consumer.
- Must have a high level of business acumen and be business savvy.
- Related Product Management experience from within consumer products coupled with passion for the shooting sports industry considered
- Ideal candidate must be a forward thinker and innovator.
- Embraces technology and not afraid of new things.
- Ideal candidate has a great understanding of an innovation process and how a product is brought to market
- Ability to empathize and put in perspective different types of end consumers
- Proficiency in identifying white spaces in the market.
Attractive salary, performance bonus opportunity, outstanding benefits package, and a rare opportunity to build an outstanding career with a true innovator. Forward your resume in confidence to Marty Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct at 413-233-5483