Do you have a passion for the outdoors or shooting sports along with a desire to be a part of a fast-growing and dynamic industry? If so, we encourage to you explore joining our team where you will receive excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Davidson’s is a 90 years young innovative leader in firearms distribution recognized for our excellence in customer service, product offerings, and financial stability.
Customer Relationship Manager Position Overview
Davidson’s is currently seeking a passionate, shooting and hunting enthusiasts with outside sales and/or merchandising experience to serve as our Customer Relationship Manager in the Northwest Region (Northern California, Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Washington, and Montana).
Our Customer Relationship Managers are responsible for cultivating and maintaining profitable relationships and maximizing sales potential with existing customers on behalf of Davidson’s as well as prospecting for new accounts. The Customer Relationship Managers are the external representatives and true brand ambassadors for Davidson’s; conveying expertise and a passion for service towards our current and prospective customers with a sense of tact, sensitivity, and professionalism while influencing the overall satisfaction of our customers as well as their own prosperity and growth.
Customer Relationship Manager Responsibilities include
- Being the face of Davidson’s brand by marketing products and services to current and prospective customers
- Promoting the capabilities and benefits of the Davidson’s GuaranteeD program and the Gallery of Guns website
- Communicating effectively with the sales management team; informing and updating the team regularly to guarantee that sales and client objectives are being met
- Developing an intimate knowledge of the active dealer base within the territory beyond just the top accounts by providing prospecting reports, account development strategies, and sales estimates on potential business growth opportunities
- Providing technical support to our website customers
- Prospecting and establishing new business through effective reporting and feedback
The ideal Customer Relationship Manager candidate would possess
- 4+ years of related business-to-business sales and/or merchandising experience
- A firm knowledge of the firearms industry, firearms, ammunition, and related accessories
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software systems
- A college degree
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to be a self-starter and problem solver
- Proficiency with PCs, tablets, and Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
Customer Relationship Manager Position Requirements
- Candidates must reside within the Vancouver, Washington area
- The ability to travel throughout the territory up to 90% of the time
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator license and a clean driving record
Customer Relationship Manager Benefits
Davidson’s is a business casual environment that offers a generous benefits compensation package including a starting base pay of $75k + Quarterly Bonus Potential in addition to EMPLOYER-PAID Medical, Dental, and Life insurance benefits for our employees. Additional voluntary benefits include family Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages as well as supplemental life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short-term/ long-term disability plans, pet insurance, cash benefit plans, and a 401(k) retirement plan with an UNPRECEDENTED match!
Founded in 1932, Davidson’s has grown into one of the nation’s top firearms wholesalers. Headquartered in Prescott, Arizona it proudly distributes over 90 brands of firearms and related products to dealers nationwide.
Davidson’s is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
All offers of employment are conditional on candidates being at least 21 years of age and able to pass pre-employment drug testing and a criminal background check.
To apply for this position, reply to the ad with your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about career opportunities at Davidson’s, click on the EMPLOYMENT link on GalleryofGuns.com