RISE Armament, a premier manufacturer and supplier of triggers, components, and firearms has started its search for a qualified and driven individual to take on a Product Manager position with the continually growing company.
At RISE Armament the customer experience comes first. As a Product Manager, you will have the unique ability to work alongside a passionate team of problem-solvers, finding ingenious solutions that ultimately result in products that perform at the highest level.
To win each day you will be challenged to drive action and deliver on the mission, vision, and road map that leads your product team. A successful candidate in this position will work collaboratively with internal and external partners to create high-quality products on time and within budget.
Product Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Leading the product team to execute the strategic plan to achieve desired results; team members include specialists in production, supply chain, product development, engineering, sales, and marketing
- Meeting or exceeding profitability baseline targets
- Setting team goals and key initiatives to realize the higher-level vision
- Tracking key metrics, progress toward goals, and responding accordingly
- Managing your product team’s P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Driving product development from ideation through launch
- Developing creative ways to launch and make an immediate impact in the market
- Continuously searching for and finding new products and services to bring to the market that add value to customers
- Building a portfolio of products and/or services that customers want and value
- Inspiring and leading your team by presenting and continuously communicating your detailed vision for the department and its product/service
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- A passion for what he/she does with an intense drive for results
- The ability to be resilient and to think well under pressure
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strategic planning and disciplined execution
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to learn and accurately understand complex concepts with incomplete information very quickly
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years of directly related experience
Benefits of the RISE Armament Team:
- Excellent team and comradery
- Medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Bonus plan
- Job Type: Full-Time
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To learn more about RISE Armament and its impressive product line, visit www.risearmament.com.